Search constantly changing...
About constantly changing...
"You came to me like a dream, you held me in reality and will leave me gasping for your loving breath when you are gone" - Paul Acquasanta
Twitter * Soup.io * Google Plus * StumbleUpon
- (I am working a morning shift at a cafe. We are serving breakfast. A little boy and his mother enter the cafe.)
- Me: “So, what will it be?”
- Child: “I WISH TO DEVOUR THE UNBORN.”
- (There is a sudden silence and everyone turns to look. The mother looks very embarrassed.)
- Mother: “Eggs… he would like some eggs…”
this poodle thinks its a human
aha its walking
WAIT HAHA IT HOPPED
DID YOU SEE THAT IT HOOPED
I just died from a cuteness overdose
when you’re reading a book and you spot a typoPosted on March 31, 2013 at 2:15AM 128,962 notes
Funniest scene of the movie, IMO.Permalink
I’m literally without speech
Everyone’s just looking for reasons to wake up and get out of bed, some do it for nothing but a kiss, perhaps a cup of coffee, others have a harder time; no train to catch, no hand to hold, no reasons at all.
—— Unknown (via tammy-pham)Permalink
June’s Mars Attacks: Classics Obliterated cover by Earl Norem, 90.
Grumpy cat gets a professional photo shoot at Time.